Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 558 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14249 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 58% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,600 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 4,066 (28,537元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brisbane costs AU$2,279 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cartagena costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Santander costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)