Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10264 CHF / SEK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 760 prices entered by 107 different people.
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 38% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)