Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 480 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01934 CHF / PHP
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 59% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,100 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 3,690 (Php190,804) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $4.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rawalpindi costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Terengganu costs RM18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Babylon, New York costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)