Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 583 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17541 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 78% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,000 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 1,969 (11,226TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 122 (about 3 hours ago)