Cost of living in Dezhou, China vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 489 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14001 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dezhou (China) is 71% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 2,876 (20,541元) in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)