Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.100 CHF / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 611 prices entered by 73 different people.
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 58% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,800 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 3,656 (€3,322) in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €11 (24 minutes ago)