Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 709 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.732 CHF / CAD
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 44% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,100 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 5,095 (C$6,957) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rzeszów costs 25 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,849 (about 4 hours ago)