Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 560 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05177 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 67% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,700 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 3,162 (Mex$ 61,070) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in David costs 45 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vadodara costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)