Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 571 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05115 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 68% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,600 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 3,094 (Mex$ 60,486) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 3 hours ago)