Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 750 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.663 CHF / AUD
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 37% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 6,258 (AU$9,434) in Cairns.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)