Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 566 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.093 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 47% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,000 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 4,790 (€4,384) in Cagliari.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)