Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13891 CHF / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,161 prices entered by 146 different people.
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 54% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 4,581 (32,975元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)