Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 644 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00138 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 55% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 4,486 (CH$3,246,491) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cadiz costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)