Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.384 CHF / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 46% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)