Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Gdańsk, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,687 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,761 zł in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)