Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Gdańsk, Poland
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,346 prices entered by 258 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kaunas costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)