Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Gdańsk, Poland
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,416 prices entered by 269 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $79 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Venice costs €1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)