Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Gdańsk, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,408 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,740 zł in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨8,073 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)