Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Gdańsk, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,529 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,502 zł in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)