Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.953 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 99% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,916 zł (£4,021) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Silkeborg costs kr50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$24,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 30 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)