Cost of living comparison between Omaha, Nebraska, United States and Gdańsk, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.181 PLN / USD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,022 zł ($1,201) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)