Cost of living comparison between Omaha, Nebraska, United States and Gdańsk, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 486 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.831 PLN / USD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,924 zł ($1,807) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 35TL (24 minutes ago)