Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.706 PLN / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 615 prices entered by 82 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 8,753 zł (12,391TL) in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)