Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 706 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.783 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,213 zł (6,659TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)