Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.668 PLN / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 644 prices entered by 67 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)