Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.145 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,049 zł (€2,183) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,607 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)