Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.319 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,743 zł (€2,256) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)