Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.194 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,421 zł (2,470 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)