Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.207 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 9,894 zł (4,484 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)