Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.140 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 8% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,636 zł (2,634 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)