Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,469 zł (﷼ 6,438) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)