Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.987 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,853 zł (﷼ 5,930) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)