Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.356 PLN / USD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,251 zł ($1,564) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)