Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.647 PLN / USD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,902 zł ($1,618) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)