Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.799 PLN / USD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 10,661 zł ($2,806) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 850,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €19,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)