Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00237 PLN / CDF *
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 7% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,579 zł (2,358,988 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)