Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00207 PLN / BIF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is about the same as in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 11,860 zł (5,718,653 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)