Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00211 PLN / BIF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 14% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,474 zł (3,067,166 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)