Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00209 PLN / BIF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is about the same as in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,580 zł (3,154,277 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)