Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00208 PLN / BIF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 9% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,977 zł (2,868,045 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)