Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00191 PLN / BIF
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is about the same as in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 6,194 zł (3,250,651 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)