Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 585 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.336 PLN / USD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,382 zł ($2,812) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)