Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.291 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 10% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,148 zł (€3,064) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)