Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01330 PLN / HUF
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,812 prices entered by 373 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)