Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 416 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00342 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 118% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,093 zł (₩3,832,759) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)