Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 275 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00330 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 111% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,080 zł (₩3,967,154) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)