Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 259 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00334 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 22,980 zł (₩6,870,195) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)