Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 367 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00315 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 102% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,540 zł (₩3,980,700) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (23 minutes ago)