Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00336 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 116% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,652 zł (₩3,465,103) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 31,250 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (about 2 hours ago)