Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.913 PLN / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,715 prices entered by 336 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)