Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.898 PLN / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,754 prices entered by 380 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)