Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 328 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 PLN / COP
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 5,170 zł (COL$4,322,943) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)