Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05998 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,417 zł (руб 73,653) in Bryansk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (40 minutes ago)