Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16720 PLN / CZK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 476 prices entered by 82 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)