Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16703 PLN / CZK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 597 prices entered by 81 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)