Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.863 PLN / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 698 prices entered by 106 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 93% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)