Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.920 PLN / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 820 prices entered by 94 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 115% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)