Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.889 PLN / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 728 prices entered by 101 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 111% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)