Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07592 PLN / GMD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 19% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,337 zł (188,857 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)