Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.795 PLN / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 577 prices entered by 70 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 109% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,115 zł (£2,527) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)