Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.773 PLN / USD
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 23,735 zł ($6,291) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)