Cost of living in Brest, Belarus vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.753 PLN / BYN
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 29% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 8,557 zł (4,881 BYN) in Brest.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)