Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 404 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,814 zł (€2,754) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)