Cost of living in Brescia, Italy vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.288 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 64% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,403 zł (€3,825) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)