Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 572 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.300 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,662 zł (€2,479) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)