Cost of living in Bratsk, Russia vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05704 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratsk (Russia) is 51% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,082 zł (руб 264,416) in Bratsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)