Cost of living in Bratsk, Russia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05707 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratsk (Russia) is 71% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,128 zł (руб 194,981) in Bratsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)