Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.297 PLN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 698 prices entered by 104 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 26% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)