Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.316 PLN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 684 prices entered by 113 different people.
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 18% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)