Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 436 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.924 PLN / RON
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,961 zł (5,367 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)