Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 439 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.889 PLN / RON
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,997 zł (5,620 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)