Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.909 PLN / RON
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 10,267 zł (11,293 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)