Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05465 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 72% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,181 zł (₨204,589) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)