Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05179 PLN / INR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 68% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,733 zł (₨207,252) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)