Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 649 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.302 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,266 zł (€1,922) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (39 minutes ago)