Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.288 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 34% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,624 zł (€1,778) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)