Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Gdańsk, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28673 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Gdańsk you would need to make just about 4,724 zł (R 16,475) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)