Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 320%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00604 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 221% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,871 zł (3,291,147 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)