Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 301%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00649 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 242% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 33,898 zł (5,226,904 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)