Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.286 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 70% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,520 zł (€2,455) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)