Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 385 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.284 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 62% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,180 zł (€3,777) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)