Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42084 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,725 zł (25,485 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)