Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41738 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 73% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,255 zł (26,967 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)