Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28665 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,341 zł (R 22,120) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)