Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26480 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,730 zł (R 51,849) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)