Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Gdańsk, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43084 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Gdańsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 140% more expensive than in Gdańsk (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,118 zł (kr 35,090) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)